Sunday, November 28, 2010

Final Fantasy X-2

I am trying to beat the game in one run with 100%.
Two months back my playstation2 broke so I had to send it in to be repaired.
Got it back on the mid way through November.
I have been trying to hurry through.
I am on Ch.5 and today I spent most of the day in Via Infinito (Must be completed in first run for 100%) and also catching Chocobos to raise and send out just to find a hole in the back of the ranch.
I hate Chocobos and all of the mini-games/side quests related to them.
The Gold Chocobo (7 never again am I doing that)
Hot and Cold (9 never could figure it out)
Racing in at a time of 0:00:00 (10 in fact I hate most of the mini games required to unlock the weapons.)
the Chocobo ranch (10-2 explained above)
the black ones and 12 keep killing me
13 is the only one where I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment